Well, we have had our dose of the throw-up bug. Last Friday night, Ann Park threw up all over her bed in the middle of the night and then had awful diarrhea for the next day. I thought that we were in the clear when we got through the rest of the weekend and Monday/Tuesday without another incident. I was wrong. Ward threw up during dinner last night and continued to throw up all night, on and off. After two changes of the sheets and a lot of cloroxing of the bathroom, he seems to be through the worst of it. He has been running a fever on and off all day, but I just took it again and it is gone, without medication. He even ate some toast and is asking for a grilled cheese.
So PLEASE everyone pray that Sam doesn't get it. Of course Ward was all over Sam yesterday afternoon and early evening before he got sick. I am just praying for a miracle. I can handle it when the older two get it, gross as it may be, but I think that it will completely break my heart if he gets it. I don't know what I will do!
3.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment