They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.22.2010

Lenten Reflection

So I am in complete shock at how fast Lent has passed us by.  Palm Sunday is this week and next week is Easter.  Sam is going to be 1 before I know it!  By the way, he has been a little under the weather with a terrible ear infection and we went back for stronger meds today.  Pray my sweet baby returns soon!

But back to Lent.  Now that Lent is coming to a close, I really try to focus on my sins and God's wonderful forgiveness.  I pray that God helps us pass from our old life of sin to our new life of grace.  This week let the powerful light of God's love shine into the deepest, darkest corners of your being, even if in the process it reveals the most unloving parts of your self, and ask for forgiveness and healing.


God of love,
I know that you are the source of all
that is good and graced in my life.
Help me to move from the life of sin
to which I so often cling,
into the new life of grace you offer me.
You know what I need to prepare for your kingdom.
Bless me with those gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment