waiting for pizza, making silly faces
Ward and Eliot, two peas in a pod
doing crafts while the big girls were at school
my sweet girl
the newest Morris - William, 5 weeks old
We got home late on Monday night and then Ted left for CT on Tuesday morning. After working on Tuesday, I get home to Mary's report that Sam is refusing the bottle and screaming in pain when he tried to drink. So this morning I spent some time in the pediatrician's office. I was thankful for Spring Break as there was next to no one there and Sam was diagnosed with a double ear infection - his first. No fever, no fussiness, just refusing the bottle. The ladies at the front desk didn't believe me when I said we were there for a sick visit since he was just flirting with everyone, but he is definitely sick. Didn't take a bottle at all today, and we are not understanding a sippy cup. But he had plenty of solid food and plenty of wet diapers so hopefully he won't be hurting too much tomorrow.
We have a big day tomorrow as well. I am taking the older two and meeting our cousins from Tuscaloosa (the ones we spend a week with at the beach each summer) at the McWane Center. For those of you not from Birmingham, the McWane Center is an amazing kids science center here (www.mcwane.org). They can't wait. I just hope that I will be able to keep up with them all!
Here is a cute picture of my two boys. Ward is so sweet to Sam it just melts my heart! I hope that they will always be close, despite the age difference.
Here is a cute picture of my two boys. Ward is so sweet to Sam it just melts my heart! I hope that they will always be close, despite the age difference.




No comments:
Post a Comment