Hard to believe that the third week of Lent is coming to a close and that Easter seems to be closer than ever. Because of everything that has gone on this week, I have seemed to be focused on why God lets all these bad things happen and why he allows us to suffer. But I know that although we feel sad and feel pain, it is absolutely NOTHING compared to what Christ suffered on the cross for our sins.
FRIENDS: Be thankful for those who surround you.
FAITH:God of Mercy and Understanding,
I know that with helpI can open my heart more fully
to the mysteries of the suffering and death
of your son.
Help me to be humble in this journey
and remember that any mercy and compassion I feel
is a gift from you.
I await the joy of Easter with new longing and patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment