Thus far today we have spent most of the day with family. This morning Ted's mom came over to take care of Sam for the morning while I met the Tuscaloosa Holts (Alison, Stella, Gus, Annie and baby Louis) at the McWane Center. It was a good idea at first, but then the busses pulled up and the McWane Center was PACKED. It definitely had to be a fire code violation. Because of all the kids, it turned out not to be much fun because they just couldn't play on all the toys. So we left and went to the park. The kids had a great time and then we headed to Gilchrest, an old soda shop. They are all back here playing (Ali took Stella shopping) and I feel blessed.
FAMILY: Spend time with them. Love them. Feel their love.
FRIENDS: Smile. You never know who might need it today.
FAITH: Praise the Lord for all your blessings. I am right now as I listen to the laugher coming from upstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment