3.05.2010
Guess who?
So guess who threw up all night and announced to me this morning that he thinks he lost 5-7 pounds? Ted. Let the real infirmary begin. Still praying that Sam and I don't get it. Sam has an awful cold, but I would take that any day over the throw ups. I slept with Ann Park, which means that I didn't get a full night's sleep but I wasn't thinking about staying in our room and I did the couch a couple of months ago, when Ted had the throw ups the last time. I am not sure what is up with his immune system, but I have never heard of a grown man getting the throw up bug two times in 6 months, have you? I know it is really contagious, but he didn't really even take care of Ward when he was sick since he was at work. Oh well. Ann Park says that we need to "pray to God for daddy" and so we will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment