Again, not the typical Lenten reflection today. I have been having a rough day . . . started out with Sam crying a lot of the night, included a trip to the pediatrician (Sam's ear is getting better, thankfully, so no apparent reason for the "I'm in pain come and get me" cry throughout the night), and ended at Walmart, which is not my favorite place to be at 4:15. And I am tired. Very tired. And Sam is crying . . . again. And Ann Park is crying. But Ward is playing quietly in his room.
But I will be THANKFUL. Thankful for all the blessings around me, thankful for my this wonderful family and loving husband, thankful for the roof over my head to shield me from the storm, thankful for the warm bed to sleep in and the food I have to cook tonight. I could go on and on. I am trying HARD to focus on those things and not the irritableness that surrounds me at this moment.
3.25.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment