They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.11.2010

Plain ole sad

So today I am just plain ole sad. I feel like so many bad things are happening to so many wonderful people around me. I just continue to get bad news with every turn and I am starting to feel it. Ted says that I need to be thankful that it is happening around me and not to me, and for that I am. I am also just trying to focus on the "half-full" version of the cup as well.

FAMILY: Hug your family. Love them. Kiss them. Don't take them for granted.
FRIENDS: Be a good friend to all. Don't meet a stranger.
FAITH: Even though I don't feel like this today, this was the verse I turned to this morning as I was reading my Bible: 1 Thess. 5:16-18 Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment