They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.04.2010

Lenten Reflection

FAMILY: Appreciate your family for who they are at this moment. They will continue to change each year, month, week, day, even minute, and you can't go back to how they are today.
FRIENDS: Pray for a friend who has a sick child. As you know, I have been dealing with that this week and it is exhausting! Maybe even think about doing a little something special to help her out!
FAITH: Today the daily reading at Mass was the story of the Rich Man and Lazarus. The daily prayer relates the story to our life: Loving God,
I hear your invitation, "Come back to me"
and I am filled with such a longing to return to you.
Show me the way to return.
Lead me this day in good works I do in your name
and send your Spirit to guide me and strengthen my faith.
I ask only to feel your love in my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment