They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.23.2010

Pictures from the weekend

Here are some of the shots from the weekend.  As I said before, we had a great time.  The kids all got along and besides Sam being a little out of sorts, it was absolutely perfect.  No complaints here.

Abby and Ann Park raking in the barn.


Ward and Ava feeding Sampson.  Ward is giving a mean face!

Now there is a smile!

Little Miss Ava, the model - she cracked us up all weekend with her poses!

All the kids on the tractor.  The girls got hot and decided to copy Ward and not wear a shirt!

Ward's fish - He said that he reeled it in all by himself.  I need to confirm that one with Ted! What do you think about the outfit?  He picks them out himself down there and usually has a couple of outfit changes per day.  I think that this was look 2 for him.

Abby and Papa really bonded.  I think that Dad fell in love a little bit!

Definitely my favorite picture of the weekend.  I am making it my screensaver!

2 birthday cakes!  Chocolate with trick candles (thanks to Ward) and a pink velvet horseshoe cake!  No wonder I can't lose all my Sam weight!

Sweet sweet Tripp

Another pose from Ava in my footie pajamas (courtesy of Ted) and my Princess birthday hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment