They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

3.08.2010

T-ball

I am not sure if I have posted on this topic or not, but Ward has started t-ball . . . and he LOVES it. For that I am so thankful. We have tried a couple of other organized sports, including soccer, which he has . . . ummm, how can I put it . . . hated. I would have to bribe him to go to practice and forget about a game. No way. Not interested. But t-ball is another story. He can't wait. He begs for practice. He can't wait for the game (he had his first practice game today and had 3 hits and no "strikes", i.e. complete misses of the ball on the T). He is on the Pirates, which is absolutely perfect for him since he is obsessed with all things pirate. He got his jersey tonight and is #3, a number that Ted was in soccer. He is so excited. I will take a picture of him all decked out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment