Aunt Jeanne, Uncle Martin, Tripp and Ashton sent the kids a Mardi Gras package and the kids made a short video thanking them. I tried to e-mail the video to them, but it said that the file was too big. So I am going to attempt to post it here. Here's hoping I can get it to work!
Oh and while I am waiting for it to upload (is it supposed to take this long?), I will announce that Sam is officially scooting. He is not up on hands and knees but doing what I call the "army crawl." Wanna take bets on how long it will be until he crawls? Papa guessed three weeks. I am thinking that was a pretty conservative estimate. All the boy has gotta do is figure out how to get his knees underneath him and he will be off. He is bound and determined to start keeping up with Ward and Ann Park!
2.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad the package was a hit! The video was too cute!!!
ReplyDelete