FAMILY: Clean up the house today. Go through that stuff that has been sitting in a basket somewhere for weeks. Put up your kids toys (that they should have put away!). Don't complain or ask your husband to notice. Serve your family in that way today.
FRIENDS: Take a friend a flower today and tie a Bible verse to the stem. Tell her that you wanted to brighten her day.
FAITH: I have been thinking a lot about the meaning of Easter. Of course I know that it is to remind us that Jesus died to forgive my sins. But how can I apply that lesson to my life? I need to forgive others when they hurt me, fail me, don't live up to my expectations, etc. And I need to forgive not begrudgingly like I so often do, but with the same passion, love, patience and kindness of Jesus.
2.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment