We had a great time at Grey Rocks over New Years. Ward was a prize outdoorsman, fishing and hunting with Ted most of the long weekend. Although he didn't catch a fish or shoot a deer (neither did daddy) he had a great time, as always. Here are a few hunting and fishing shots. Ann Park even joined in on the fun a couple of times/
Here are a few from the deer stand. I love how serious Ward is in the pictures, looking out for deer, and how Ann Park is posing for pictures and making silly faces. Fits their personalities exactly!
Ted also got some shots of Sam in the bath that are really cute. I wish that I had known that he was going to take them so I could have helped and not had to get some of the weird angles. He has gotten so big! I had to take him to the doctor a couple of days before these pictures were taken and he weighed 18 pounds, 13 ounces. Hard to believe that Ward was only 19 pounds, 1 ounce at a year!
And finally, here is a picture of Ward and Tripp watching the Letter Factory . . . our favorite tool for learning letters! Although smarty-pants Tripp can run circles around my kids when it comes to letters, he became obsessed with it as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment