They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

2.19.2010

Lent Day 2

Before I do my Lenton reflection fr the day, I have to say Happy Birthday to Ted!  He is 36 years young today.  We are heading to Grey Rocks this morning to spend his birthday weekend at his favorite place.  Should be a great time.

FAMILY:  Be aware of your husband's needs.  Do something for him unexpected.
FRIENDS:  Show compassion to someone who needs it, whether it is a friend, co-worker or stranger.
FAITH:  Lord, 
               I know how much you love me.
               It’s hard for me to feel it sometimes,
               but I know your love is always with me.
               Help me to use your love as a way
               to persevere in my Lenten intentions.
               I am weak, but I know with your help,
               I can use these small sacrifices in my life to draw closer to you.
I found this prayer at a website called "Praying Lent 2010" from Creighton University.  It lists the readings for each day as well as giving some small prayers and meditations.  I will be citing from it regularly in my Lenton relfections.  The website is http://onlineministries.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/Lent if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment