They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

2.07.2010

Baby books

This morning Ted got out Ward's baby book to show Ward how much Sam looked like he did when he was a little boy.  And then Ann Park wanted to see her book so Ted got it out as well.  And then the guilt really started to hit me.  To be sure, I went WAY overboard on the baby books.  They are Creative Memories masterpieces - no I am not too humble about them.  I spent well over 100 hours on each of them and they cover the first year of each child's life.  But I have barely started on Sam's book.  I don't think that I am even to month 2.  Pathetic.  I will not be the mom who doesn't give her youngest a baby book because I don't have time. We don't even have a picture of Ted until his 4th birthday.  Of course I don't blame Jean - he is the youngest of 7.  But I do have time.  It just need to make it a priority.  And I will.  He deserves at least that!  I mean, he is my best baby!

And those of you who don't blog haven't seen these ads but blogger just got really smart.  You can now get your blog turned into a book.  Great idea for those of us who put baby milestones and other funny tidbits about the kids on our blogs.  Can't believe they haven't done this sooner.  They will make a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment