They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

2.18.2010

Lenton reflections

So the past couple of years I have done a daily Lenton reflection.  I am going to try to remember to do that each day this Lent as well.  I usually don't get to it on the weekends, especially when we are at Grey Rocks (like this weekend).  I have used different formats (I can't really remember what I did last year), but I like this one.  Here goes:

FAMILY:   Spend a little extra time with one child, whether it be reading an extra bedtime story, or taking him/her to run errands with you by themselves.  Make them feel special.
FRIENDS:  Call or e-mail a friend you have lost touch with.
FAITH:  Send five extra minutes in prayer.

I challenge all to do these three little things today (or tomorrow since it is now late and all kids should be asleep!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment