They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.11.2012

Days 9, 10 and 11

Silence as far as posting my gratitude for the day, but that was because I was at my favorite place on earth and only checked my email once the entire weekend and did not get on the internet at all.  On this crisp Sunday afternoon, I am thankful for Grey Rocks Ranch, my version of heaven on earth.  I love that I can go there and completely unwind from everything that is going on around me and escape into God's beautiful creation.  I love that Ward played outside the entire day yesterday with a friend who lives down there and did not once ask to play the Wii or watch TV (even if they did scare us half to death when they went "hunting" and did not return for 3 hours and we had to go find them as it was getting dark - they were safe and happy but it was scary for a little bit - lesson learned). I love seeing Ann Park bonding with my mom over puzzles, Jinga and about a thousand hands of "Go Fish."  And I love watching Sam light up as soon as he sees the barn and the horses.  What a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment