These past few days I have been very thankful for my sweet husband. I have started to stress (what, me stress?) about the trip over to Moscow and about some other things going on in our lives (it's always something, right?) so he sent me flowers just to brighten my day. And the note simply said "I've got your back." Love that man.
Today we spent time with Ward at Saint Francis for his First Reconciliation. Ward was really nervous and Ted showed, once again, what a great dad he is. He never ceases to amaze me. Here we are after the sweet ceremony:
And then tonight we are having a much-needed date night. The last we will have just the two of us before we are a family of 6 (because of Thanksgiving). He won't tell me what we are doing. Casual dress is all I really know. And I know that we will have fun. Because we always do. Boy, am I lucky.
11.17.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment