They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.01.2012

30 Days of Gratitude

A friend of mine posted on Facebook this morning that she was going to do a post each day about what she was thankful for.  I told her that I would probably steal her idea.  I am sure that many others have done some version of this, but I am going to try to post every day in November and say something that I am thankful for - 30 days of gratitude.  I realize that I might not make it every day - especially those days that I am flying to Russia and when I first get Maggie - but I am not going to let that bother me.

So for today . . . I am thankful for Maggie's birth mother and the very difficult decision she made on December 19, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment