They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

6.08.2010

Blogger Boycot is Over

No offense to my hundreds of readers (Ha!  2 maybe?), but I have kinda been boycotting Blogger, if you haven't noticed.  It is not that I don't like posting, I do, really.  But it just takes SO LONG.  I am sick of inefficiencies and it just puts me in the worst mood to have to wait for things to load, etc.  So I had a little tantrum and said I was through with it.

What brought this on, you ask?  Well, I sat down one afternoon on the Upchurch family vacation to write all about Ward's precious graduation that happened right before we left.  I had many a witty comment (it was a good day a/k/a I had some "me time") and even sat through loading all the pictures while listening to the playlist Ted made for the trip.  I get up to go to the bathroom and I come back and Blogger will not work.  It is frozen in place and refuses to do anything for me.  And that was after close to an hour of work.  And I knew that it wasn't my beloved MacBookPro because nothing else was frozen on it - I could search in internet, check my mail, see my pictures, listen to my music, etc. 

So I shut my computer, had a little scream, grabbed a beer and decided to protest.  For a while.  But I missed you.  I missed heading to my Dashboard each day to see what my friends had posted on their blogs.  Some of you (Shay) provide much needed laughter.  I thought about coming back last week but Ted was out of town, I had my big party, and I had no help with the kids.  So that didn't happen.  But I am back, until I throw another tantrum, that is.

1 comment: