6.22.2010
First Steps
Sam took his first steps yesterday! I was so excited! He has been pushing toys for about a month now and cruising around everything, but he has not found his center yet to steady himself without holding onto something. But yesterday I was holding his hands, letting him walk towards me and I let go and he took about three steps into my arms. He was so pleased with himself, he could not contain his laughter. And I, of course, went crazy praising him. I know that we still have a ways to go, but I wanted to document the first real steps. I know that he is a late walker, but I just carry the boy everywhere, and who doesn't want to hang out on these big hips of mine? I don't think I would walk either if I could be carried!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment