We are heading to Palmetto Bluff, SC tomorrow for the annual Upchurch family trip - which was missed last year since I had just had Sam and Kit and Jeanne were preggos with Hope and Ashton. I have been looking forward to this trip since mom and dad mentioned that we were going to do it again. The kids will have so much fun being with their cousins and I can't wait to spend some quality time with my sister. Oh yeah, and I guess my brother-in-laws too! I am a little sad because we decided not to take Sam, but I know that it was the right decision. He is going to stay with Mary, and will never be the wiser. And we will have a much nicer trip with just Ward and Ann Park. I will still cry tomorrow when I take him to Mary's house.
Oh and I promise to write about Ward's graduation from 4K soon. I have tons of pictures and am trying cull through them all. It was a great program and I know that they worked so hard on it. I still can't believe that he is going to kindergarten starting August 9th. That is so soon. I will definitely cry that day.
Off to finish packing!!! Tons to do before we leave in the morning!
5.21.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment