I get a ton of catalogues every week. The vast majority I do not read. It is one of my pet peeves. I have been trying to get off the lists for months now, to no avail. So I continue to fill my recycling bin with unread catalogues from places like Oriental Trading, J. Jill and Victoria's Secret. But there are two catalogues that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. And I get a little bounce in my step when I get them.
One is Serena and Lily (www.serenaAndlily.com). I culd redo every bedroom in my house every time I get that catalogue. I love the way they style the rooms and the bedding is just ot die for. Ward ruined his bedspread with some silly puddy (don't ask - he slept with it and it was everywhere) so I am thinking about getting him something . . . and my room will be jealous.
The other one is Wisteria (www.wisteria.com). Again, it is a home decor magazine but it has the best accessories. It also has some of my favorite furniture. I have never bought anything from there, but parts of my home have the same feel and look. I love looking through it and getting decoraing ideas.
I know, I know . . . I am a total decorator-wanna-be. A girl can dream, right?
6.17.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment