So I am so overdue on a post as well as posting pictures from Ward's graduation, the Upchurch family trip to Palmetto Bluff and Memorial day, just to name a few. So I decided to start backwards. We spent most of Memorial Day recovering from our fantastic trip to SC with my family and trying not to be too depressed. It was a HOT HOT HOT day and we were in the pool most of it. The club also had a fun party and the kids had a blast . . . . AND I have pictures to prove it!
Daddy and Sam when we got there
Ward as a tiger (his favorite face-painting!)
Ann Park with her princess face-painting
Ann Park on the bouncy slide
and Ward getting some air
Ann Park's Little Mermaid balloon (I was impressed)!
Another shot of daddy and Sam
Mommy and her tiger
Mommy and her princess (I feel like I am NEVER in any pictures with the kids. Wish I could get one with me and all three but I think that this is wishful thinking!)
No comments:
Post a Comment