My mission for the summer has been to get Sam's baby book in order. I made great books (yes, I will admit they are pretty fab) for Ward and Ann Park and so far Sam has totally gotten the shaft. I think that I am up to month 4. I know that I am at his baptism and that is not very far. I do the first year of life - think scrapbook fullof comments, cards, craft, etc. It is cheesey, I know, but I used to LOVE looking back through my baby book as a kid (and still do really) and I want those memories to be there forever. Yes, the pictures are saved on the computer and cds, but there is nothing better than the tangible picture and book. And one day their kids can look at it too.
But I digress. I have gotten as far as getting the book out of hiding and pulling out all the pictures, cards, etc. So I am making progress. But the thing I got caught up in was looking at old pictures of Ward and Ann Park. I can't believe how much they have grown. Ward is truly a boy and sometimes I can even look at him and see the teenager/man he will some day be. Ann Park is no longer my fat-cheeked roly-poly. She has thinned out and is a diva in the making. I don't even want to know what she is going to look like and how she is going to use it to her advantage.
Here are a couple of the old pics I ran across on my computer. How fast time flies!
Ann Park at 18 months
with her purple cast, age 2
At Grey Rocks, circa New Years 2009
Ward in Mustique . . . age 3
still 3 . . . love the hair in this shot!
Ward (3) and Ann Park (2) on a hot summer day






No comments:
Post a Comment