7.28.2011
Moving along
I spoke with our adoption coordinator today and received some GREAT news. First, we are almost done with out pre-clearance through immigration. Ted and I are scheduled to get our biometric fingerprints (don't ask what it is because I don't even know) on August 8th. That is the last step for Immigration. Second, and maybe more exciting, is that all our documents were sent to Russia on July 7!! She apparently sent me an e-mail to tell me, but I never received it. That means that we will probably be registered within the next week or so and will find out what region our baby girl is coming from and where we will be travelling to meet her and bring her home! I am on cloud nine to say the least. Best news that I have heard in a while. Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! Very excited for you all! Can't wait to meet my niece!!
ReplyDelete