They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

7.20.2011

Validation & AP Pics

Thanks to so many of you who said something about my little pity-party post from yesterday.  It really was healing to put it in writing and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words.  What meant the most are the "I understand," "I have been there" and "no you aren't being selfish."  I truly am so blessed to have such great friends.

Oh and here are a couple of pics of Ann Park from way back.  Look at those cheeks and thighs!!!

 
the day she broke her arm (not yet 2) in April 2008


cowboy Ward

and cowgirl Ann Park!

her second birthday party


October 2008


look at that tummy!

about a month before Sam was born (April 2009)

meeting Sam for the first time!

3rd birthday party

soccer star!

Christmas - all dolled up!

January 2010 - at Disney!

May 2010 - her first (and maybe only) dance recital!

in Palmetto Bluff 2010


turning 4

first day of 4K

decorating the Christmas tree

fun sledding

Mardi Gras 2011

Easter 2011 (I wish she would let me cut her hair!!!)

summer 2011 at the lake

with mommy over the 4th of July weekend




No comments:

Post a Comment