They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

7.20.2011

Happy birthday

22 months old (with cast, no less!)  Look at those legs!

almost 5 (taken in May).  She is turning into one gorgeous girl!

Today Ann Park is five years old.  It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in my OB's office, having my blood pressure taken for what had to be the millionth time that pregnancy, and hearing her tell me to go downstairs because I was going to have this baby TODAY.  I called Ted, who was in a deposition at another firm's office, and told him to get to the hospital as soon as possible.  That took a little time (thankfully he had someone on-call to cover for him in case this happened) and he was there AFTER the worst part for me - the IV.  I distinctly remember the nurse not being able to get the IV in and she really botched it.  I cried.  The head nurse came in and got it in the other arm without a problem.  Funny what you remember, huh?

Anyway, after an uneventful c-section, Ann Park Holt, was born in the early afternoon on July 20.  She brought so much joy into our lives on that day and continues to do so every day.  She has the sweetest heart and is such a loving child.  Of course she has her moments, but I wouldn't trade her for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment