Have you been missing me, my two to three readers out there? Oh, I know, I know. It's okay. I didn't leave you for too long, now did I? Ha! But I am back from the week trip at the lake. A little (okay, a lot) more tired than I was before I left, but that is the sign of a good vacation with seven kids and four adults, plus a babysitter, right? Oh and I can't forget to tell you about the poison ivy in the crook of my elbow. That was a present I did not want to take home.
I have lots of pictures and lots of funny things to report, but that is for another post. But here is a taste of things to come:
1. Ward jumped off a pretty high point on Chimney Rock. The teenage years are not going to be good.
2. Ward got up on skis (notice I didn't say that Ward actually skiied - he got up for about 5-7 seconds, which is pretty impressive in my book for a 5 year old).
3. Ann Park did lots of "shows" for us, although I am pretty sure I don't have a future star in the making.
4. We had a make-up and hair night and even the boys participated (good pictures for later, rehearsal dinner night use)
5. Lots of swimming and canoeing
6. Lots of cute pictures of Sam
Will post more later.
8.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment