They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

8.11.2010

First day of school!

Well, it is officially here.  Ward started kindergarten this morning.  He was on cloud nine and could not wait to get in his uniform as soon as he woke up.  I was playing it up so much for Ward that I felt like I was leaving Ann Park out a little bit, but I quickly recovered and she was all smiles.  Kindergarten and 4K . . . where did all the time go?  At least I still have Sam!!!


While I was drying my hair, Ward got hold of the camera and took a couple of cute shots:

He loves self portraits

Ann Park struck a pose.

Then I made them go out on the front porch and model with their backpacks.  It was really hot (already) so we just got a couple.  Plus I felt a lump developing in my throat so we needed to get going!



No comments:

Post a Comment