They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

8.04.2010

Burnout update


I forgot to given an update on my burnout situation (isn't that picture funny?).  To put it simply, I am still at a cross-roads.  I do think that vacation helped some, but I am still not feeling up to work right now.  I have lost that spark, drive, whatever you want to call it.  Plus, I am totally overwhelmed with Ward starting kindergarten and getting the new after-school routine (i.e. how am I to be in three places at one time - picking up Ward, taking Ann Park, and working) under my belt.  Oh and the whole taking them to school thing too is interesting.  Although Ted said that he would handle this, he likes to go to work too early too much and he is out of town a lot so I gotta get a plan there as well.  I am going to keep on keepin' on for a little while until things settle down and I am not so flustered and then re-evaluate.  Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment