They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.13.2013

Sunday fun

It was so gorgeous last weekend in Birmingham that we decided to take a trip up to Horse Pens 40 in North Alabama on Sunday after church.  The kids had been with Ted a handful of times but I had never been.  It takes about 45 minutes to get there and the ids were a little fidgety, but it was worth the drive.  Lots of fun places to climb on rocks, play in the leaves and just enjoy the beauty of creation around us.

Here is the trip in pictures.  (I know, it is lazy, but at least I am posting, right????)



I so wish Maggie's eyes weren't closed here!!!

Ann Park's hair is as ratty as the scarecrows!











Maggie trying to climb out of the backpack!








Sam fell in that little stream trying to cross on the log . . . always something!








No comments:

Post a Comment