They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.07.2013

Back burner

So I haven't been blogging.  Not that I have a lot of readers.  It is not that I don't enjoy it.  I do, actually.  I love sitting down and writing.  That is one of the reasons why I love my job so much - because I write the entire time that I am there.  But it seems that by adding one more (very active) child into our family, blogging has taken a back burner.

Of course I still have time to blog - be it in the mornings when I don't work (and am not playing tennis!) or any given night once the kids have gone to bed.  But it seems that in those moments I want to be with Ted, or have coffee with a friend.  And lately I have been trying to catch up on my sleep thanks to an active calendar!

So for whatever the reason I have not been sitting down to share all the craziness that has been going on lately.  I would like to get better and try to be a more regular blogger but I am not sure that will ever happen.  So back to my sporadic writing.  But today I have lots to post so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment