They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.08.2013

Practice makes Perfect

Sam is a little late to the game in becoming interested in his ABCs.  Of course he can sing the song perfectly, but if you ask him what a letter is, the kid was in la la land.  I didn't push it - although I did bring out our set of Leapster Tad and Lily videos.  I knew that he would get there in his own time.  

And we are here.  He is obsessed with writing - especially his name.  And I came home to THIS (below) written on the garage door.  


Kinda reminds me of the time Ward wrote his name on the side of my car door.  Of course I use the word "wrote" loosely, considering he engraved it with a rock.  And, yes, it is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment