They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.07.2013

Halloween

We had a blast this Halloween - Maggie's first.  Rain was predicted but the weather held out just long enough for the kids to enjoy the parade and trick-or-treating and still be in bed by 7:45.  Not sure how I managed it.  I think that I am still recovering.  I think my favorite part of the afternoon/night was when I found Maggie sitting in the middle of our Halloween candy bowl eating to her heart's content. I am mad at myself for not getting a picture of it!  We really missed Papa this year and hope that he won't go out of town next year.  He is the best at handing out candy to all the kids who come to our neighborhood.  By the way, I bought 875 pieces of candy and ALL of it as gone before 8:00 p.m.  The trick-or-treating started right after the parade at 4:15 and it never stopped until I turned every light off - and even then people were still ringing our doorbell.

Sam and Ann Park's favorite part of the night was singing with Sara Evans.  Sam still talks about it.  He even got to meet her and she gave him a huge hug.  Definitely a highlight for him!

Halloween 2013 - in pictures!

the best group shot I could get

Sam, the black ninja, posing for me!

Ann Park, our Greek goddess

Maggie, our little ballerina!

Zoro - in honor of Papa!  His costume was my absolute favorite!


Sam is just full of personality and fun!

Ann Park and one of her new school friends

Ward and Jax

Campbell and Sam

Fun with our neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment