1. Mammogram - It was a total non-event. I can't believe that I spent one minute worrying about it. It did not hurt at all. I should know the results within the week. Praying all is well. If so, I don't have to do it again until I am 40!
2. I had a date with this little man. He makes me happy (most of the time).
When I picked him up from school he requested Michael Jackson on the radio and sang "Billie Jean" at the top of his lungs. I love him to pieces - even if he is my "hardest" child.
3. Last night mom and dad came over for a surprise visit. Maggie was so happy to see them and she loved having Cher Cher read to her. It makes my heart melt. And to think that she was sitting in an orphanage this time last year. Oh how far we've come!
4. Preschool pictures make me laugh. The props are terrible and so are the fake backgrounds. They are so forced and you can tell that the kids don't want anything to do with it, but for some reason I always feel like I have to buy a few . . . if just to remember this short time in their lives. This year they did one of Sam and Maggie together. It is priceless! The face Maggie is making makes me laugh and Sam's hand around her waist! And they look like they are sitting on an overturned wicker trashcan! Too funny!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment