Our first few days at the beach have been fantastic. Maggie is handful, of course, but what did I expect from a 17 month old at the beach? Although it is not fully a vacation (I might be more exhausted when we return than when we came), I just love all being together, away from it all. I love spending the day with my family, hearing the waves from our screened-in porch and the feeling of sun-kissed skin. Each day brings a new adventure and everyone is exhausted by the end of the day. Plus, I don't feel guilty for drinking at lunch. Does it get much better?
Here are a few pictures that capture a little bit of the fun . . . .
Maggie LOVES LOVES LOVES the splash pad!!
Sam liked drinking the water . . . praying we don't get diarrhea!!
Our fish, Ann Park
burying Sam in the sand
my men . . .
love this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment