They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.01.2013

No No!

I had to post this while I was thinking about it because if I don't I'll forget about it!  Maggie has gotten into a bad habit of throwing food on the floor when she (a) is finished eating and/or (b) doesn't like what I gave her.  Of course it gets a response out of me (something that I know she wants) and it always involves me saying "no no!"  So tonight as she finished her meal and wanted me to know it she started her typical throwing food on the floor but accompanied it by yelling "No No!" as she did it.  And boy was she pleased with herself.  She was laughing and had a little devilish grin on her face.

As my mom says, she is a Holt.  And I have to admit, she fits right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment