They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

6.01.2013

Oh Alpine, you are fun-filled summer days . . .

If you went to Alpine or DeSoto and read the heading, I know that you are singing along by now!

More beach pictures to come, but we dropped off Ward at Camp Alpine this morning.  He will be there for the entire month of June!!  We pick him up on June 26th.  He was so excited that he could hardly contain himself this morning and we left for Lookout Mountain before 7 AM.  Once we got there he was off and running and I know that he didn't even say goodbye.  Makes me happy to see him in a place where he feels so good.  Of course I am so gonna miss him (the house already seems quieter without him) but looking at these pictures and knowing all that he is doing up there makes it all okay.

If you want to write him while he is gone (or send pictures but NOT packages - not even singing cards), here is his address:

Ward Holt
Camp Alpine - Silver Cloud
P.O. Box 297
Mentone, AL 35984

I'll leave you with a few of the pictures we took while we were there . . .

Ward was so excited to see Sam Muthuri, our nanny's son, who is working there during first term.


Saying goodbye to Mommy and Ann Park!

Sam got into Ward's bandanas


TACKLE HUG!!!!!



saying goodbye to Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment