They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.18.2013

Redneck birthday

Sam's 4th birthday party was yesterday.  All the moms around here get all "etsyed"out around here for birthday parties, but that's just not how I roll . . . like I had time even if I wanted to!  Instead, when Sam told me that he wanted an "all Batman" party with a jumpy house, I headed to Party City (at least 3 times) and got all rednecked up.

That afternoon the rain started, but there was not any thunder and lightening.  AFter canceling two birthday parties earlier this year, there was NO WAY I was canceling his one.  Instead, I told the boys (7 in total) to bring their bathingsuits and get wet!  The rain didn't slow anyone down (and held off for most of the party).  The boys had SO MUCH FUN and I loved watching them all interact.

Here are some of the silly pictures for all those we love who missed it!



Batman . . . er, I mean Sam

the biggest bounce house I have seen!

Batman t-shirts with their names on the back as favors

yummy cake!

Their best Batman faces!

muscles!!!

Silly Sam!


Maggie loved the bouncy!

the cutest 6-year old I know!


CAKE TIME!!!  Sam was so excited and loved being the center of attention (imagine that?)!









 the crew (minus a few)





No comments:

Post a Comment