They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

5.13.2013

Maggie's Adoption Video

When I sat down and realized that we had hit the 5 months mark with Maggie, I could not believe that I had not started the adoption video I promised that I would make.  I am a novice at iVideo and thought that it was going to take a long time, but it really only took me about a week to complete.  I am so happy with the way it came out.  

I posted it on You Tube for your viewing pleasure.  It is 12 minutes long, so sit back and enjoy.  You may also want to grab a tissue!  I still cry watching it!  Oh - and you have to watch it on a computer and not a mobile device (iPad, iPhone, etc.) because it contains copyrighted music.



2 comments:

  1. Damn you for making me cry at work! It's beautiful. She's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela!! I cry every time I watch it!

    ReplyDelete