The kids sang a couple of their favorite songs, including "AlphaMotion" which is one of Ann Park's favorite. They learn all the sounds that the letters make through the song. It is precious. The pictures didn't turn out great, but she was having a fantastic time!
She was so happy when she got her diploma. I checked Ward out of class to see her and I actually got a cute picture of the two of them - a rarity these days!
I was in charge of the reception afterward and we really sugared them up! The kids had a great time eating cake, cookies, and brownies, along with a few healthy items as well. It was a nice celebration to end a great year. I still can't believe that my precious little girl will be in first grade in a few short months. This year really went by quickly.
That afternoon was Sam's third birthday party at our house. Like I said, it was a crazy day. But that is for another post.

No comments:
Post a Comment