So I just realized that not only is MobileMe going away, which is how I shared all my photos, but Kodak Gallery is now becoming Shutterfly. I switched to Kodak because I could not stand Shutterfly. And I was hoping that iCloud would hold photos, but it does not. Guess that means that I will be getting an external hard drive to back-up all my photos. How do you back-up all your photos on your computer? I would die if I lost them. I have uploaded some to Koadk (soon to be Shutterfly), but not that many (probably less than 1/4) because it is such a pain to do - well, not realy a pain, but it just takes so long and it usually messes up/times out, etc. at least once in the process.
I have now decided to try Flickr since it is linked to iPhoto. I will see how I like it. At least you can order photos through Flickr. Hopefully you don't have to download them to another website. Right off the bat it does not seem to be that user-friendly, but maybe I just need to get used to it. My name is "tedholtfamily" if you are ever looking for me. I think that you have to have an account to view my photos and I am keeping them open only to friends and family so make sure that you find me and I'll add you as a friend. Mom, I am sure that you are not understanding any of this. Have dad set you up, or I will come over and show you how it works. Jeanne is trying it to - for many of the same reasons. We shall see.
6.03.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment