Two Wednesdays ago, we finished the day by celebrating our wild, crazy, and sometimes terrible resident three year old. Sam requested a bouncy house and a Buzz Lightyear theme. He got both. But mama wised up and only invited six other little boys. Along with siblings, there were about 10-12 kids total and somehow I avoided having my house wrecked. We also kept the bog kids and little kids separate in the bouncy house which was really great. The little ones had the best time bouncing and things got really fun (or funny however you look at it) when Papa joined in the fun. It was a blast, and I drank a well-deserved glass of wine, or three, after it was over.
yellow cupcakes with white icing (a very specific request from a three year old!)
Cher Cher getting a little loving before our friends got there
Ward and Ladd Bailey having fun
Ward helping Sam blow out his 3 candles!
Paul Vincent left a little icing for later!
the bad big boys!
Papa joined in the fun!
Sam tackling Papa!
So much fun!
a picture of mama (to prove I was there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment