They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

2.20.2012

Torturing myself

I am truly torturing myself.  I am checking my email like every 5 minutes and waiting for the phone to ring. When it does ring, my heart skips a beat and then is let down when I see that it is not my adoption agency.  I have got to give it up.  What is the saying - water doesn't boil why you are watching it - or something like that.

Usually work consumes my time on Mondays but because of President's Day the courthouse is closed.  I thought that I would help the time pass by letting Ward and Ann Park each have a friend over, but now they are playing nicely in their rooms with no room for mommy.

Okay, I am going to disconnect. No checking my emails until after lunch.  And she would call me before she emails me anyway.  Hopefully I'll last that long.

1 comment: