Today is Ted's birthday. It is a rainy, gross day here but we have still spent some good family time together. I am always reminded about what a great man I married when I see him interacting with our kids. And then I found these pictures on our computer from a couple of weekends ago. I was volunteering all day on Saturday, and he took the kids to this cool place called Horse Pens 40 about fifty miles out of town. There is a bunch of stuff to do there, but of course all they wanted to do was "rock climb." The kids had a blast, which you can clearly see in the pictures. I am so blessed by him and so lucky that he chose me!
** Sorry about all the pictures. I had a hard time narrowing them down.

\
This shot is truly a first!
It is always challenging to get a group shot!
always posing!!
We have got to work on Sam's "fake" smile!!
sweet brothers
priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment