They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

11.29.2011

Thanksgiving Pictures

I have been wide awake since 2:36.  It is now 3:26 and I seem to be hitting my stride.  I feel like I am probably never going to go back to sleep.  Tomorrow is not going to be a good day.  But while I am up I thought that I would post some pictures from Thanksgiving.  We didn't get very many of the entire group but did capture some good moments.  Of course, we are patiently awaiting pictures from our resident photographer, Ryan (not like he doesn't have anything else going on at his house!) and I know that Bean got some good ones as well.  Here is a taste of ours . . .

Ward and Daddy's buck . . . Ted swears it looked bigger from the tree stand.  Regardless, Ward was on cloud nine.  Two deer in two days!  (Ted got a nice doe the afternoon before he shot this young buck.)

A typical morning began with Ward and Louise "hunting."


and Ward would continue stalking after Louise had given up

nice gun position, Ward!

two crazy kiddos

Sam playing with Avante

the three stooges

silly Cher Cher!

Martin, Bean, Ashton, & one on the way (where was Tripp?)

precious Louise

Ryan and baby Billy . . . he has the best hair!

Mama and Sam

Papa and the deLaureals

a shot of the sunset on Saturday night from the house over the new skeet shooting house - the picture does not do it justice!

By the way, it is now 3:48.  Why does it take Blogger FOREVER to upload pictures?  Does anyone know of any way to speed up that process?

No comments:

Post a Comment