My mom used to have this little book that she would keep in her desk drawer in the study where she would write down all the presents she had gotten various people (including family) for Christmas. I am at such a loss at what to get my kids and I really don't think that they need anything so I decided to do something similar. Only each kids get a small index card. And I don't plan on filling them up. Here is the list thus far:
WARD:
whipstick scooter (I think that is what it is called)
Leapster game
orbeez (he is begging for these)
legos - alien
cowboy pajamas
ANN PARK:
2 dresses
cowgirl pajamas
American Girl outfits (mom & dad are getting her the "just-like me" doll)
keyboard
Leapster game
SAM:
bongo drum
Thomas the Train set
Little People firetruck thingy (technical name, I know)
cowby pajamas (to match Ward)
play-doh set
Fisher Price iXL system and games (this is the little kids version of Leapster)
I will probably get each kid one or two more things and then stocking stuffers. I think that Land of Nod has the best stocking stuffers. They are all under $10 and are old school. Stockings are also used for re-stocking the crayola/art products in my house - washable markers, pencils, coloring books, etc. Learned that one from mom too. I think that she used to shop exclusively at CVS to fill our stocking. I am totally for buying things (like pajamas) that you would have to buy anyway and give them on Christmas. You kill two birds with one stone. My kids have WAY more than they need anyway!
Am I leaving anything out on their lists?
11.02.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment