They keep us running . . .

They keep us running . . .

12.06.2011

Christmas at the Club

On Sunday night Santa Claus came to the Mountain Brook Club and the kids had a blast making crafts, playing with their friends and seeing Santa.  Ann Park is still very timid and I could not get Ward away from his friends to wait in line (it was not a battle I was willing to fight that night) so he is not in the pictures with Santa, but Sam was interested and a bit timid.  He still managed to tell him that he wanted a Thomas the Train.  He also corrected Santa when he said "oh you want a train?" and Sam said, "no I want Thomas."  It was pretty cute.

seeing Santa and Mrs. Claus

]

Grandmom and the boys

Silly Sam!

Bennett Holmes kissing Sam!!

Ward and his Rudolph hat

Ann Park and Mommy

Sam with his snowman (and probably his 100th piece of candy!)

Fun times to get into the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment